Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Braeden's One Year Pictures

Finally, we are going to take Braeden's one year pictures!

I pick him up from daycare and he has a fat lip, a small fat lip. No problem, gives him character, right? I quick get him home, feed him, dress him (which I thought this might be a bad idea) and out the door we go. Tiger is ready for his pictures too! We are running late, it's raining like cats and dogs and we realize we forgot the Retro Rocket!! We turn around with the Retro Rocket in check and off we go....

About half way there Braeden starts coughing and PUKING! PUKING all over. It is all over his new outfit for pictures, the carseat, everywhere. We stop at the gas station and clean him up. Luckily I have another random couple shirts in the car so we decide to proceed with the pictures. There is no guarentee that a different day would run any smoother :-)

Typical day in the life of a one-year old. Tiger sure didn't turn out to be a model but Braeden did really good.

No comments: